South Sea Pearl Bracelet
Australia South Sea Pearl From Roko Island
South Sea Pearl - naturally beautiful, unmatched in size. Australian South Sea pearls are grown inside the largest and rarest pearl-producing oyster, the Pinctada Maxima. They also have the thickest average nacre of all cultured pearls.
- South Sea Roko island Pearl mounted on Greek Leather
- Featuring a Sterling Silver Shell 11.7mm round
- South Sea Pearl measures at 10.2mm round
- Bracelet measures at 18cm
- Finished with a Sterling Silver parrot clasp