South Sea Pearl Bracelet
South Sea Pearl - naturally beautiful, unmatched in size. Australian South Sea pearls are grown inside the largest and rarest pearl-producing oyster, the Pinctada Maxima. They also have the thickest average nacre of all cultured pearls.
Labradorite – third eye chakra opener. Stone of new perspective and insight. Seeing through the illusion
Aquamarine - Stone of sailers. Stone for the throat chakra. Supports communication, expression, energy exchange. Also a birthstone of March
- Australian South Sea Pearl centre featuring a Aquamarine.
- Pops of 2mm Sterling Silver
- Tapered Gradient of Aquamarine & Labradorite
- South Sea Pearl measures 8.3mm W x L 6.1mm
- Aquamarine measures 8.3mm W x L 5.8mm
- Finished with a Sterling Silver Bold ring
- Bracelet measures 18cm